My Travels

Google

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Too Cold....

It's too cold in Nairobi.... gets down to about 7-10C at night...brrr... but it is getting hotter as we speak (YAY)..

The Raghav concert was aiight, ran into lots of people and surprised the hell out of my cousins... it was pretty awesome... danced until about 5am I think... sweet!

The week was not too bad, did some running around, got some stuff done, copied heaps of music onto the office computer... :) gotta update the Elio so I have shizzy to listen to... it's good music too, picked up a Ministry of Sound box set called The Annual 2005... wicked anthems on that one!

I'm off to the forest (Kakamega) to visit Naomi on Monday, freakin 8 hour bus ride there, then I'm only there for a day and an 8 hour bus ride back, so that I'm in Nairobi on the 21st for my Birthday...!!!! Can't beleive I'm gonna be 28... eeewww... Almost 30, been getting the regular lecture from my dad that it's time to get married and have kids... ... give me a break... not now... please...
anybody up for a paper marriage and a token child?

anyways, got to do some fun hacking on a Motorola V3 the other day, managed to get the tools together and hack it to store messages on the phone instead of the sim card, it's amazing the genius of people that come up with these tools and figure out where all these settings are and what they do, for a geek like me, it's fun to use them and get them working and do shit like hacking into phones... :) plus I get paid in Food to do this work.. can it get much better? maybe I can become a street urchin and have a sign "will fix computers for food" I think that would work, I'd never be hungry...

anyways, I'm outty, time for breakfast (It's almost noon) but I didn't wake up until 10:30am lol... I love vacation... everyday is a sunday!!

1 Comments:

  • You can always use my wife as your scapegoat, seeing as I have to stare at you everyday with her anyways...maybe you could give that to your dad to get him off your back.
    :)

    - J

    Happy B-lated B-Day too!
    Just remember that I am already 30 and that is when your soul truly dies.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home