My Travels

Google

Monday, July 04, 2005

Lady Boy

Wandering around the streets of Lamai was very interesting, lots of little dance bars and dance shacks around... basically a little hut where loads of screamin Thai girls get you to come sit and watch them dance while you drink overprices soda pop and alcohol, and there's lots of these places, It's almost like a sleazy version of the Mujjrah's in Dubai... and a hell of a lot more entertaining...

I found myself at a Cabaret show. A very interesting show I must say, some kewl dancing nice outfits, very entertaining showgirls... there was one "guy" that had really scary white and black makeup on, pregnant and pulled a toy baby out of it's yoohoo area.... (s)he came up to me and got me to give her a kiss on the cheek, which I obliged, only to have her turn her head at the last moment... I'm glad I knew it was coming so I wasn't close enough to ... well.. eeww... but overall the show was incredible... there was an old man flirting and "handling" a few of the "girls"... I think either he was too drunk to realize they were really men... or... well ... eeewww... Word of Caution.. DO NOT TOUCH ANY OF THE THAI GIRLS OUT HERE... unless of course you're like MJ and like the little boys...

Found one of the girls on stage trying to flirt with me, smiling and winking and touching me as she walked by... found out later ALL of the people in the show are Ladyboys... that's scary.. I thought you would at least be able to somewhat tell the difference.. ummm. nope... the one that looked like Tina Turner took a bit of a fancy to Terry, the American chap that I ran into, again... amazing how small these touristy places are, he walked right into the cabaret place as the show was going on... we had some good laughs with the locals....

Chilled out at one of the huts for a while watching the Thai girls dance, quite entertaining until one of the foreigner chics got up on the pole and started working it... I think she was a little too drunk for her own good... after that it was a night... had breakfast in the morning, and had to rush to get on the Catamaran to Koh Tao... am here now and checked into my dive resort... Advanced course, here I come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home