My Travels

Google

Thursday, July 07, 2005

mmm....bike....

Ok. now I know I said I wouldn't but I couldn't resist... rented a Kawasaki ZX9R 900cc Ninja today... hee hee... took it for a rip around the island.. loads of fun it was... went to the shooting range, shot a 9mm, .38 Super, and an AK-twenty something machine gun... I'm not that bad out of practice.. hit the targets fairly well. Saw some kewl views on the bike, went and visited the grandfather and grandmother rock, you may have seen them in an email forward somewhere... not bad, they are a lot smaller that I thought... well actually I just saw the grandfather rock, couldn't be bothered to figure out which one was the grandmother... plus once you've seen one, you've seen 'em all... rocks that is.. ;)





ripped back into town, ate at this impeccable restaurant called Prego, it was quite good italian food, the Chef, Marco has been here for 10 years and just opened the place up 2 years ago, amazing decor and the atmosphere is very kewl, with flowing water, and great lighting accents... the flavor in the food is excellent and the sundried tomatoes..mmm...and fresh parmesan..mmm..mmm... and very very cheap... 300baht... which is expensive for Thailand, but cheap for what you get.

anywayz, I'm out, it'll be a bit before you get another post from me... until then.. ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home