My Travels

Google

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Updates...

Made a ton of updates for you guys and gals, the last week is up, enjoy...!
Start with the Great Train Adventure on the right....


Watching the Muay Thai fight last night was pretty cool, although, not as exciting as one would think... did see one knockout and I think the rest of the 8 fights were all decisions after 5 rounds... but entertaining nonetheless... the highlight was what they call Super-Boys... little kids, probably no older than 12 or so, kicking the shit out of each other in the ring... pretty strong little guys...

Made it to the Black Moon party.. WOW... if you get a chance, make sure you check out one of the moon parties if ever in Thailand... it's like this big beach, heaps of people, black lights... loud music, what an atmosphere.... I got sugar highed on like 3 pepsi's and basically danced the night away... got a glow tattoo of a lizard on my neck, and went nutz.. a great feeling of euphoria comes over you as you realize that nobody knows you, and you can dance like the idiot you are... woohooo!!!! plus the sand makes a very interesting dance floor, along with the lights, fatigue, a sugar high, and the really loud and good dance techno euro music that they play.... at about 3:30 am it started to get scary... heaps of Thai people (mostly 'girls') came to the party and it was pretty jammed on the dance floor, but I had to try so hard to repel them... it was like being at Calypso Hut 3 in Missisauga about a decade ago (sob, I'm old) if you made eye contact, they would come over and try and dance with you... after the ladyboy incident at the cabaret, I ran like hell, no eye contact, and basically just do your own thing... saw lots of tourists making out, gringing with, and full on going home with these girls... I just hope for their sake, that they are girls... eeeww... forget coyote ugly in the morning... this would be 10 times worse... I did have one offer to do anything I wanted... but I told her she'd have to pay for me... 3000baht for one night...she laughted and offerred me 10... I had to decline.. I mean, I am easy... but I ain't that cheap...

got back home around 5am, passed the fuck out, and woke up at about 11, off to play with some guns and look at phallic rocks.... ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home