My Travels

Google

Sunday, May 01, 2005

ummm... Music Party anyone?

What a day it has been, had an awesome time! Woke up at around 11, hit the pharmacy for some cuff syrup and shizzy... then it was off to the most amazing house in one of the suburbs of Sydney... right on the water with one hell of an amazing view of the city skyline.. WOW. The group that was playing was pretty good, lots of good songs... the food was great, and I got to meet lots of new people.. can't complain one bit about it, I'm glad I stuck around and went there...

Went to Khane afterwards, hit Rotten Ronnies for a coffee... and then got Violated by Ronnie... got the pic to prove it... man, they don't call it a "Big Mac" for no reason... only did it cuz I was dared to... ha ha, you'll just have to wait for the pics now won't you!!??

Went back to the hostel, and am chillin at the internet cafe again... had some stuff to get done, uploaded more pics and moved and captioned most of the pending ones to where they needed to go... kewl eh? about time I figure...

tomorrow gotta pack, get all my stuff ready for the big trip! YAY, leave on Tuesday, am mega excited about it.. .hopefully the weather will be aiight... keep your fingers crossed for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home