My Travels

Google

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Mmmmm...xpresso

Woke up at 2pm... :) Booked my bike for the trip to Melbourne! ate a McOZ burger (had beetroot in it...eeewww) for breakfast, talked on the phone with my sister Zayn for a while, it was good to catch up. Then I had to have a quick shower and head off to khane. Went out for dinner afterwards in an area called Paramatta, really nice area, lots of cool cafe's and restaurants, had mexican food...yummy and then went for coffee... had this really cool Expresso with melted chocolate, marshmallows and almonds... it was soooooo sooooo good... met some really cool people (thanks Zaileen!) and now I think I go to bed, early again.. damn cough... aargh

1 Comments:

  • from Zayn:

    Yeah I enjoyed catching up too. But I've tried calling a few times now and you never answer the phone. whats going on?

    And why are you going to ride a motorbike in a foreign place? Hmph!

    Well just be careful, and get all the gear you should get (including the pants).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home