My Travels

Google

Thursday, April 21, 2005

ah.. a little taste of McHeaven...:)

ok, found a way cool internet cafe, it's in the basement of a rotten ronnies... so of course I just finitoed polishing off a hotcakes, OJ, and a 500 Calorie Hasbrown :D mmm mmm it was McDelicious

this cafe is pretty kewl... gots cd burner and usb, I can actually upload pics now (still a little slow, but better than what I had in Nairobi and Dubai) , m feeling better now... gonna head back to the hostel for another nap, pick up another mobile phone so I can sms with Nairobi, this damn one that I got doesn't wanna receive sms, it can only send... :(

gonna attempt to make it to the harbour and check out the sights... take some pix... see if I can get some touristy stuff done 2day... should be aiight... my body is still reeeling from the fat and sugar content in those damn cakes... :)

well ma CD is burnt... gonna head back and take that nap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home