My Travels

Google

Thursday, April 14, 2005

mmmm....Starbucks

Just finishin off my trademark double short Caramel Machiatto with extra caramel and sugar... is it normal for veins to tingle? lol...

Been at the internet cafe for most of the day, catching up on stuff... dunno if I'll make it to the Jagjit concert today, but am thinking about it, dunno... have to go back to the hotel and see

If anybody is planning on heading to Kenya, please check out a buddy of mines site... he's a great person, has travel experience and will most definately take good care of you


www.gearupngo.com where we approach life as an adventure...

I really should get the hell out of here, been locked up infront of a computer all day... hmm...kinda reminds me of work... ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home