My Travels

Google

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Awww....pooor bebe....

Just my luck, I'm SICK... felt something coming on yesterday, but didn't think much, then when all I did was sleep today, I knew something was up... nothing that 2 extra strength Tynelols couldn't fix... had breakfast at a little diner with Pakistani food, took a taxi to the beach, slept on the beach, chilled in the water (this beach is so nice... it's also a park...woweee) slept on the beach, chilled in the water... man was I beat... all I did was sleep and sleep and sleep. got a nice tan though. Jumeira Beach Park, check it out sometime, it's a very nice place.

left there, went for lunch/dinner at Nando's, not a bad place at all, great atmosphere... it's the one on Sheikh Zayed Road... very nice location, and the service was good as well.

came home, had a shower, went 3 times to get my Elio... decided to buy it after all.. :) they brought it from the depot and it even had ALL the accesories (except the power adapter) so finally the brought that over as well. It's charging right now and I'm about to transfer ma music over... :) as well as ma pics... YAY.. hopefully it works ..

m drinking water and OJ right now in the hopes of getting rid of this fever, else I am gonna sleep like a baby on the plane... will just have to get all drugged up and shizzy... is it normal for your Feet to feel like they are on Fire? that and I have a little bit of a skin tingle all over... eh... hopefully will be aiight... will just have to find someone to take care of me when I'm there... HA Riiight...

well, I'm off to finish the transfers and get this thingy working... next time u hear from me, I'll be in the land down under... or if youre indian, the Lande Downe Undher...

1 Comments:

  • Awww...take care of yourself, f

    Zee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home