My Travels

Google

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

ILL Down Under....

Today is the first day since I left, that I actually missed home... my bed, my blankie, my tv and my fireplace... It sux being sick... especially being this far away from home. Looks like the fever has gone, still got a killer headache, not sure if that's due to the fever being gone, the dehydration, or too much sleep. Had solid food for dinner, which is good. Am feeling a bit better, but still pretty drained... hopefully I just have to rest for one more day...

Got out of the Hostel today, went to have breakfast (Citrus Shake with Echinachea and a few bites of a Bannana Pecan muffin), Picked up a mobile phone (damn thing doesn't work, gotta go back tomorrow...technology..hmph)

It was coldish and rainy today, so not much was lost, tomorrow should be about the same, its good that I'm not missing hot weather days sleeping in the dorm.

The Hostel that I'm at - Wakeup! Sydney is a superb hostel, a little pricey (A$27 per night) but the rooms are spacious even with 8 people, and the facilities are great, nice showers, an excellent cafe and bar, projection tv, and internet access. Can't complain too much.

There's so much to do here in Sydney, lots and lots of stuff, I can't get over it... once I feel better will see if I'm staying longer or not... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home