My Travels

Google

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I'm Alive!!!!

so it looks like I'm gonna make it... still feeling a little ill, but the worst is past... YAY... ventured out, got my mobile phone working (turns out you have to use another phone to call the customer service number to set it up...duh..) so that's done, talked to ma sis for a good half hour... not bad at 18c/min but of course, I made tha mistake of assuming that I could txt message anywhere... ya.. umm. NOT.. this network doesn't text to Telus, only Microcell.. have to remember a rogers number and try it out...but I'm waiting to see if I'm able to txt back and forth to Nairobi... this is what happens when I make decisions under the influence of cold medication :( might just have to suck it up and buy another phone just for SMSing... grrr....

other than that, things are good, the weather is getting a little better, and warmer.. it's only 23 here today... I miss my 35+ weather... boo hooo....

I can't beleive how cosmopolitan it is here, it's insane.. there are so many people, from all over the world.. and the Aussies are so bloody polite and friendly... I think it's great...

k back to replying to a long list of emails...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home