My Travels

Google

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Blue Mts etc

Ok, so I was bitch tired on the Blue Mts ride, have notes in my diary, but am this point am too lazy to reach into my bag and get it out... if you really want to know, email me...

at this point I'm lost as to what I did next, did end up at City Extra yet again though... ;)

Earlier went and grabbed a bite to eat with Dave and Natashya, injun food I eat

then went and played video games, flight simulator was phun, I landed the plane several times... it was quite fun... perhaps a career opportunity?

then city extra..again.... muhahahaha

got home at 4ish again... :)

woke up on Friday, metup with Zabeen, chatted, then went to STA to find out about my flights... looks like it'll be a Secret .... muhahahahaha

went off to Luna Park, went on a whack of rides, the rollercoaster was actually quite fun, felt about as safe as the deathtrap at West Edmonton mall, did a ferris wheel and wasn't scared...yay... bumper carz... I WON!...then did this spinny ride. oh boy... ill was I.. basically you stand flat with your back against the wall in this round room, and it spins... then the floor drops out from underneath you... and it's still spinning... and spinning... and spinning until finally the floor comes back up and the thing stops and you're back on solid ground.... I wasn't feeling like hurling, but I was just out of it for about a good 3 to 4 hours... but I did manage to make it to JK.

Chilled at Nasim and Karims place, watched a movie called 100 girls... tons'o'laughs as well as the OC... I'm hooked, I can admit it... Nasim and KArim totally remind me of me and my brother..umm..."sister" Zayn, silly silly silly fun times..... got home at 3:30am ... zzzzz ...

slept in a bit on Sat, finally forced myself up at 10 and was ready by 12ish to go eat brekkie... ate Chaat and veg indian food at a restaurant called Maya, really good food, wanted some sweets for dessert, but the line was too long... Made our way to Coogee beach and did a few km's walk from there to Bondi...excellent and amazing views... we took the non path and walked along the side of the cliff, kinda scary at times...but I got some awesome pics of me being dumb... it's not like the rock I'm sitting on and dangling my feet off is gonna fall the few metres into crumbled rock and punishing waves below... nooo way...lol

had me cappa and bondis and the flatbread again, rushed back to the hostel, passed out after meeting a chick from calgary, woke up, ate, and now m on my way clubbin!

1 Comments:

  • Your 'brother' called you an
    A-HOLE!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home