My Travels

Google

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Facial Recognition

Wow so hectic since i've been back.. it's madness...

Went to see the Jay Sean, Juggy D, Rishi Rich concert in Edmonton :(
Drove the long drive to Edmonton, checked into hotel where the concert was being held... lots of indian people... I guess that's expected when you're going to an Indian Fusion concert.

There were of course waay too many brown people there, it was like I was back in Africa or the middle east... not bad though... aside from all the fights and pushing and shoving, and childish behaviour

Now granted I already knew what to expect by a disfunctional function as this was going to be, but I was a little surprised that it was this bad.. the doors opened late, full on security checks, disorganized line up (in the freezing cold) was supposed to open at 7:30, we got in at 11:30 .. thank god we sat at the coffee shop in the hotel until then... I woulda been pished to have to wait outside for 4 hours...

It's a really small world though, ran into Amit, Vinnie, Sham, Daisy, Raman and Gaggan, and Zahra from Nairobi, thank god they recognized me. It took me a while to recognize them... I guess I've just been away for waay too long... maybe I should start taking Remember-Fx

Got asked to model for a fashion show in November, see if that comes through.. :)

8 cop cars, fights, stupid people that can't keep their space... generally a bunch of rejects all in all, but still a wickedly amazing concert!

Went to West Edmonton mall, can't afford shit, saw this amazing!! Bose Lifestyle 48 series demo, just blew me away at the amazing sound quality and the great features... however, the $4000+ price tag is beyond reason for a sound system... :(

Then of course the wonderful, cruise control aided drive back... oh can't forget breakfast at mmm..mmm...Denney's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home