My Travels

Google

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Frickin Snow

So we got snow already!! WTF? lucky for us it was just a dusting and all is melted by the time I got home, but I mean, really? it's not even october yet...

picked up my drycleaning last night, 2 suits and a shirt... fricking frack $40 bux later... I mean for 40 bux I can buy a suit (albeit from the Salvation Army)

Went to Edmonton for a birthday party, saw some fool with a Monkey in the truck... an actual monkey, with a diaper and all.. no wonder the guy was driving like a frickin idiot...

In other exciting news, I'm going to go see the Jay Sean/JuggyD/Rishi Rich concert in Edmonton this weekend... should be frickin awesome... I hope... it'll be interesting to say the least... here's to good times at pak-jamz

and yes, the word of the day is Frickin... say it.. you know you want to... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home