My Travels

Google

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

HaHa, good blonde joke

A TIMELY ONE

A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex.

Her friend said, "Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?"

"HELLLOOOOOOO......," answered the blond. "They're watch dogs!"


Busy busy day, catching up with people, the last few days have been hectic as well, it is good to be back, a reminder of how small Calgary really is hits you as you walk down the street, or sit in your car and run into people you know, crazy crazy...

I get to go tomorrow morning and work!! YAY, got to evaluate an office in the NE and plan out a wireless network for them...Exciting stuff for sure!!! I'm such a geek...

Oh and my MP3 player Drama continues... I have an old MP3 player from a year ago (Creative Rhomba) that has stopped working... called creative.. no warranty and $75 dollars to fix... yech... might as well buy a new one.... I'll never win... :(

nite nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home