My Travels

Google

Monday, March 14, 2005

...Tired... (There is a Theme here)

.Monday.

woke up exhausted...tried to delay getting out of bed.. until they started drilling a hole in the hallway outside my room. Grrr...
woke up, had breakfast/lunch (it was 1:00pm what can I say!) again great food, this time a Non-Veg Thali (Indian Food) for 7Dhs.. USD$2 not bad at all... the Daal was so yummy... I want more! bought a dress shirt for dinner tonite, picked up another nice shirt... 2 shirts... 50dhs..or $13.50 I love Dubai... must shop and shop and shop... wait... I got no room to take this crap anywhere... :( now I feel like crying like a baby was just robbed of candy, has a soiled diaper, a bad rash.. not to mention one hell of a toothache... :(

came back to the hotel.. Ironed the shirt (Yes I know how to Iron... I'm not very good at it, but I can get by) and came down to the dial up computer and now I'm about to sign off and go for a swim (If I can find the pool)

Can't wait to go for dinner... I'm still in denial and prob wont get excited until it actually happens... dinner at a 7 star hotel.. the only 7 star hotel in the WORLD...YAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home