My Travels

Google

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Time to kill

just stopped off at an internet cafe to upload my pictures, but they don't seem to want to go. So I'm waiting for one of the videos to upload.

It's another dark and dreary day in london. Managed to sleep semi ok last night. Took the tube this morning to see Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey and the Clock Tower. Nice places from the outside. After I'm done here, I'll go check out the Aquarium I think.

Stopped for a bite to eat at some little cafe near the water. Nasty hotdog, but the fries were good.. or Chips they call it. Lots of tourists here. The scenery is pretty cool, the old big buildings and some really nice architecture.

The I Cafe that I'm at is really nice. New computers, nice screens. No complaints here. 2 Pounds an hour, a little pricey, but not too bad. I just hope that the file I upload makes it ok to the server. It's a video of the plane landing at Heathrow.

I bought a bus pass today.. it's called the Oyster card. I don't think it has any aphrodesiac capabilities, usually bus passes have the opposite effect.. :) but I'll try rubbing it on my next date and see if it has any positive effect.

I'm getting tired again... maybe time to go back home and take a nap?

I'll need to extend my hostel stay as well until next week. I was thinking of changing hostels, but this one is nice and will do the trick for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home