My Travels

Google

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to everybody.. it's a tough time to celebrate with all the horror that has occurred in the last week on the other side of the world. I'm glad it's getting the coverage that it deserves.

I'm recovering from getting back at 4am from partying with a wild bunch, but it was well worth it. This is the first time I'm using a real computer since I left Calgary so I'm going to try and upload the pics that I have been promising for a while now.



I hope all of you are doing well and getting into lots of trouble... I'm sure trying to ;)


3 Comments:

  • Glad you had a good nite...we definitely had fun on the dance floor...mmm...

    Wild Girl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 PM  

  • You should be ashamed of yourself...how dare you party and have fun when all of us are here in Calgary working for a living....

    I hope you at least got lucky :)

    GP

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 PM  

  • My flower has died again ........ very sad New Years!
    Sofonda Cox

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home