My Travels

Google

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ah, Kids these days

One of my staff members posted this up on a few websites:

To all the lovely women here in Calgary who have those computer frustrations. I am offering to repair your pc's for sexual favours.

Are you tired of not being able to access programs?
Tired of having your computer run slow?
Getting frustrated because you get ridiculous errors?
Interested in buying a new computer, but afraid of being ripped off?
Do you plan on upgrading, but are unsure what you need?

If you answered yes to any of the questions, I urge you to contact me. Why pay an arm and a leg at a local computer shop when you can fulfill one of your fantasies.

Let me know the details of the situation, and we can see what type of resolution we can plan out. I make house calls, or you can arrange to have your computer dropped off, on this note, I don't take "payment" until the computer is fixed. I'm sure you would really appreciate my services. Confidentiality and discretion is assured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home