My Travels

Google

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Woohoo!! Heely's+Tarmac+No Random Selection

So was in Houston this weekend for a wedding, got to walk.. ahem, heel across the tarmac and Houston International Airport b/c the Jetway was not working properly... :) that was funn.. then we realized that the stupid airport has NOTHING, I mean NOTHING open to eat late at night... grrrr...

The wedding was fun, kept getting asked when I'm gonna get married... my response?

I want, 10 Cows, 2 Camels, 4 Chickens, and a bag of rice... then I'll agree to meet her


pretty much kept the family at bay for the whole time... it was nice and hot and muggy but the freakin mosquitoes need to die... grrrr....

so get this, go to leave Houston, and aside from my passport pic making me look like a terrorist, I beep the metal detector 3 times (forgot a metal card holder in my pocket) and got patted down and the whole deal... and Zayn got her bag checked b/c she had poker chips that looked like suspicious dark circles in her carry on... muhahaha

got back into town, my bike wasn't ready, got to ride a cheezy FZ6, I didn't like it very much :(



Not a fan...

anywayz, back now, got my bike back, all pretty and all... off to Golden on Sunday!! should be a fun ride I hope :) :)

that's really all I have, work is busy, very very busy, somewhat stressing me out, but for sure some great experience...

aiight, time to go watch movie :)

1 Comments:

  • Only if u had stayed that one extra night,,,,,, the bachelors party was a lot off fun and had on hilarious scene that i will brief you when i speak to you next.
    Send me dad's numbers again as i lost all my numbers on my cell.
    thnx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home