My Travels

Google

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Heelys

So i've been busy again, watching way too much TV, finished 24 hours of 24 in one week :) the new season rocks!!! been playing with my heelys they ain't as easy as they look, luckily I haven't killed myself or bailed too badly yet... a few close calls tho...

Work is going well, wrapping up another short stint and looking for a new one, trying to decide what my next step is... life is a little too complicated sometimes.... where's a magic 8 ball when you need one.

Spent last Sat with kids all day, it was quite the experience, tiring, but very rewarding, the morning started off with a group of Grade 9 Kids, followed by an evening with 3 adorable little girls 10, 6, and 3 and then capped off with a 'camping trip' with a 3 year old... what a day! I'm not sure how parents get the strength and energy, but I'm amazed at what all of you are able to accomplish on a daily basis.

Got a poker game coming up on Saturday, looks like 12 people so far, should be good times I hope, lets just hope I win ;)

that's about it, hope y'all are doing good out there and that your new year is off to a good start... I have updated the picture galleries and will be putting some more out there by the end of the week (got a bit of spare time while I wait for more server accessories)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home